Add to Calendar
January 26, 2019 @ 2:00 pm
Rugby Club Car Park (GR: S468962)
Leader: Susan Lawlor (086 821 0056)
Duration: 5k (2 hrs)
- Walks are open to members and non-members. Why not join our club and enjoy walks every Sunday throughout the year.
- Registration takes place prior to the start of each walk. The fee is €5 per per walk (accompanied children are free) or annual membership of €20 (single) or €30 (family).
- Dogs are not allowed.
- Walkers participate at their own risk.
- Strong waterproof footwear and protective outdoor clothing is advisable.
- Grade A and B walks are for walkers who walk on a regular basis and have a reasonable level of fitness, are properly equipped and have sufficient food and drink to sustain themselves.
- A and B walks are in remote wilderness areas of the Slieve Blooms only accessible on foot and rarely frequented by hill walkers.
Click here to see our 2019 Walking Brochure for all our organised walks during the year.
For further information please email us at [email protected]
For information on a particular walk, contact Gerry Hanlon on 086 8210056