Leader: Sonja Cadogan (Ph: 087 6951980)
Duration: 12k (4-5 hrs)
- Walks are open to members and non-members. Why not join our club and enjoy walks every Sunday throughout the year.
- Registration takes place prior to the start of each walk. The fee is €5 per per walk (accompanied children are free) or annual membership of €20 (single) or €30 (family).
- Dogs are not allowed.
- Walkers participate at their own risk.
- Strong waterproof footwear and protective outdoor clothing is advisable.
- Grade A and B walks are for walkers who walk on a regular basis and have a reasonable level of fitness, are properly equipped and have sufficient food and drink to sustain themselves.
- A and B walks are in remote wilderness areas of the Slieve Blooms only accessible on foot and rarely frequented by hill walkers.
A full Colour Brochure detailing the 2017 Walking Festival and the Eco Walking Weekend, as well as a great programme of walks every weekend of the year is now available
Click here for PDF download of the 2017 walking Brochure
For further information please email us.
For information on a particular walk, contact Gerry Hanlon on 086 8210056